Menu

Welcome to your WiN Canada Community!

• Thursday, December 03, 2020 3:28 PM
    Message # 9402854
    Anonymous

Welcome to all members, we're happy to launch this new discussion forum! Why not reply to this forum to introduce yourself?

Include your:

• name
    • organization
    • one way you want to get involved with WiN Canada this year!
    Last modified: Wednesday, December 20, 2023 1:10 PM | Olivia Godas (Administrator)
  • Monday, January 11, 2021 12:56 PM
    Reply # 9849201 on 9402854

Hello Everyone.  I am Anne Gent, Senior Environmental Scientist with Cameco in Saskatoon Saskatchewan. I am pleased to have served as the Board Chair of the Saskatchewan Branch, WIM/WiN-SK and on the WiN Canada Board.  I am the founder of the Mine Your Potential Mentorship Program and hope to continue supporting this program, as well as the WiN Canada mentorship program.

• Monday, January 11, 2021 1:11 PM
    Reply # 9849242 on 9402854

Hello everyone, exciting to see a new website for WiN Canada! I am the former executive chair of WiN NB and a proud member of WiN Canada. I continue to attend events in our Chapter and support all events across the country. Its wonderful to see new members coming in and sharing some unique ideas for chapter engagement. I love to mentor and collaborate with others so that we all can learn.

• Sunday, January 17, 2021 5:32 PM
    Reply # 9871561 on 9402854

Hello! My name is Dayna Wiebe, I am in my fourth-year of a B.Sc. in natural science at the University of Calgary with concentrations in energy science and chemistry. I am also completing an embedded sustainability certificate and actively engaging in sustainability issues on campus. I am looking for internship opportunities related to environmental sustainability and renewable energy so I will be participating in any networking or career events that WiN has to offer! I am also looking forward to getting to know the WiN community and learning about the industry. 

• Tuesday, February 01, 2022 10:02 AM
    Reply # 12497540 on 9402854
    • Amarantha Bake
    • OPG - Fuel Handling Ops Term 
    • I would definitely like to see more traffic on the WiN website. I joined in July 2021 and have struggled to find opportunities to become an active member. 
    • Future events and general updates seem to be contacted through email mostly. With things opening back up, I hope to see more updates/news with other WiN members. 

I am enjoying the opportunities to join virtual conferences and other learning opportunities that arise and hope to see more of that :) 

• Monday, July 24, 2023 1:37 PM
    Reply # 13231569 on 9402854
    • Shraddha Pandey
    • CANDU Energy - SNC Lavalin 
    • Hello everyone! I recently joined the Process Engineering team in CANDU Energy after completing my Bachelor's in Chemical Engineering from University of Waterloo. I'm passionate about sustainability and clean energy which made me choose my career in nuclear. I have seen a lot of posts and events from WiN online and would love to connect with industry professionals and develop my professional skills and meet other FEM in STEM and hear about their experiences in nuclear. :)

Women in Nuclear Canada

1 Eglinton Avenue East, Suite 705 Toronto, ON M4P 3A1

(416) 915-3020 canada@womeninnuclear.org

https://womeninnuclear.com

© 2020 Women in Nuclear Canada. All Rights Reserved.